Saturday 24 December 2011

My marriage is at the verge of collapsing, help me out CNB readers

This is a mail one of my viewers sent to me from England Regarding his marriage. It reads
Dear CNB readers,

Compliment of the season to you all, I wish you guys Merry X-Mass and Happy New Year.

I have a problem I would consider hearing from you guys, giving me a solution to it. I am a married man, my problem started when I meet a girl by name “Samantha”. She is a beautiful girl and in all ramification sexy.
Continue to read more of the mail.


I asked her out and she accepted, we started going out for party, clubbing, travelling out of the country.

I must confess I enjoyed her because she has this, my wife don’t have when it comes to love making.

Recently, she threatened to report me to my wife if I don’t pay her a sum of 30,000 pounds or marry her.

I love my wife because she is the main reason of my success.

Please I am on a dilemma now because I don’t know what to do, weather to tell my wife of not.
John from London, England.
So my good viewers, you could give your reply by dropping a comment on what you think he should do. If you don’t have an account, you could use anonymous to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment