Saturday 29 October 2011

JOKE OF THE DAY

The federal republic of Nigphlag recently announced that all people living with HIV/AIDS will be given the $500,000 each, and before you could collect the money you must have to present your HIV/AID result. This is a case between a doctor and his patient
Doctor: Congratulation madam you are HIV –ve  
Patient: God forbid, doctor you did not run the test properly  
Doctor: Madam we know our profession, that’s your result  
Patient: But pls doctor you really need to help me, make me HIV +ve you can’t imagine what is at stake right now  
Doctor: How do you mean, we prevent the spread of ……………  
Patient: There is no need of living without money. I need that $500,000, I don’t care give me the virus. Lol Money is good what do you think let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment